B-Sides - Why 99% of my photos don't work anymore $49

B-Sides - Why 99% of my photos don't work anymore $49

I select about 5% of my photos. The rest will be deleted. Learn how to edit photos and why you should delete 99% of them

Course Description

In this course I talk about 50 photos, which don't make it to be published. I will add 50 more photos every week. The earlier you get this course, the cheaper you get it. At the end this course will contain 100 lectures with 1'000 of my B-Sides and will cost $49.
This course is about how I edit my photos and why I delete 99% of the photos I take. You can see why I delete most of the photos I take. For me this is the only method of getting better in street photography.
You should take this course, if you want to see the photos I don't publish, because they are not good enough. You will learn, why they are not good enough.

What are the requirements?

  • You don't need to know anything
  • You should be interested in Street Photography

What am I going to get from this course?

  • Over 7 lectures and 55 mins of content!
  • see the photos I don't publish, because they are not good enough

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Creative Potential: LimeWire's AI Content Publishing Platform

Cyber Security and Information Security Fundamentals

Hypnosis: Learn to Motivate yourself for success hypnosis $34