B2B Sales Blueprint: The Path to x3 Sales within 12 months $99

B2B Sales Blueprint: The Path to x3 Sales within 12 months $99

Drive sales by using a planned, scientific approach. Multiply your efforts with apps, tools, and outsourcing.
By the end of this course, you will know how to: 
  • Build a steady stream of leads by automating and outsourcing prospecting and lead generation.
  • You'll have written a personalized sales script based on my provided Conversation Blueprint.
  • Close business on a higher level by keeping your conversations planned and goal-oriented.
  • Enjoy long-term sales results by keeping your energy up and avoiding common pitfalls.
  • Leverage new apps, tools, and high-tech shortcuts to multiply your efforts and make life easier.

WHY I CREATED THIS COURSE:
I created this course because I want to demonstrate that you don't have to be a naturally-persuasive, smooth-talking salesperson, to achieve massive success. I wasn't when I started, and I still don't fit that bill.
As the first employee and only salesperson at IdeaRocket, an animation studio for businesses, I tripled revenue within one year, bringing an increase of $282,188. By the time I left the company, my now two-person team had grown yearly sales from $104k to over $1.3 Million. We won long-term business with 16 Fortune 500 customers, and many other small, medium and large companies across all sorts of industries. We moved from a small glass cubicle to a large studio space in Midtown Manhattan. In late 2014, I was able to leave my job to travel, write a book (comes free with this course - details below), and create courses like this one.
The key to success is taking a methodical and scientific approach to sales. This means setting specific goals, using a finely-tuned script, leveraging technology, and outsourcing time-consuming tasks. By the end of this course, you will know how to apply the exact process I used to completely transform my business. In fact, I think you're in a better position to match or surpass my success because you're making a serious investment in your sales education.

STRUCTURE
It's straightforward. I based the class's structure on a typical sales process: Lead Generation --> First Conversation--> Follow-Up Appointments--> Closing.
From there, you'll learn how to take action and get long-term results. Finally, there's a section devoted to apps and tools for winning more business and making life easier.
You will NOT find vague motivational flourishes or useless jargon: Everything is grounded in specific examples and ACTION ITEMS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learn How to Break Into the Music Industry and Make Money

The Attack On Belly Fat $129 for FREE

How To Make Huge Amounts Of Money - Outsource Your Business